Sunday, October 21, 2012

NYCC 12

Comic con as always was fun. I was reunited with my fellow geek friends from all over (specifically New Jersey, Texas, and England) which was really great cause I missed them so. I took only a few photos cause it was hella crowded and at 5ft I'm pretty much non-threatening if someone were to hurt my camera, so I was all like f all dat.
Had a couple of sketches done by the amazing Mark Brooks which is always cool. He's a cool dude.



I also took my lil brudda to his first New York Comic Con and he had alot of fun. We saw the world premiere of "Inside the Batmobile" documentary/panel and it was so awesome. The smile on his face kinda sorta made my weekend.



And like last year, I had Franco Aureliani (co creator of Tiny Titans) draw me! This time, I also featured my camera and I love how it came out. So thank you again Franco. You rule so hard.

And then I kidnapped my favorite geek/babe scorpio ever Maria (we have the same birthday!) for a mini photoshoot on a random wall. She cosplayed as Sydney Savage and looked hawt.

Yay to being a Scorpio! Maria also cooks and is actually really good( I've tried some of her dishes and they r da bomb), so check out her cooking blog. I love her. And so should you.


Yay to Comic Con. Until next year